Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On My Nightstand II

Books
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon
Eighteen Months: Sister Missionaries in the Latter Days, edited by Melissa Baird Carpenter
The Moms' Club Diaries, Notes from a World of Play Dates, Pacifiers, and Poignant Moments, compiled by Allyson Condie & Lindsay Hepworth
On Becoming Babywise by Garry Ezzo and Robert Bucknam
Grumbly Bunnies by Willy Welch, Illustrated by Tammie Lyon
The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton

Magazines
May issue of Parents
June issue of Parents
May issue of Cookie
Summer issue of Do It Yourself (A Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publication)
June issue of Lucky
half of the May issue of Lucky
May issue of the Ensign
June issue of Martha Stewart Living
May/June issue of Lowe's Creative Ideas for Home and Garden

I think I have way too many magazine subscriptions! But I love them all.

1 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

I've been catching up on all my trashy magazine reading (People, Us!, etc) at my PT appointments. And after 5 visits (10+ hours), I started to actually get bored with Shiloh and Suri and Jessica Simpson. Imagine!

I can't list what's on my nightstand. It would be too embarrassing.

I did tell you Tracey loved The Host, right? I gotta get on the waiting list for it at the library.