Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Music to My Ears

We have been going to the Maricopa County Library for about a year now. Besides all the lovely books, they have a great selection of music CDs, movies (including new releases), and the latest seasons of tv show. And recently, I applied for my own card rather than bumming off my husband. Because...


THEY HAVE FREE MUSIC!


Yes, if you go to their website, you can click over to Freegal Music, where with your library card number & pin you can log on and download three songs a week. All for free. This is run by Sony Music Entertainment and while no iTunes, they have plenty of music for me, including new & current stuff. Libraries nationwide participate so check yours out today. I've been downloading for 3 weeks now & my ears have never been happier!




2 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE the county library. I always go there, even though the Red Mt. branch is only a couple of miles from me. I didn't know about the free music, though. Very cool. I'll have to check it out.

Unknown said...

hi, I hopped over from Sue's I am going to have to try the library free music thing.. love the idea!!

your blog is great !!