Friday, August 27, 2010

Beauty Comes in Small Packages

The start of fall (it was only 93 deg yesterday) always puts me in mind of beautiful paper goods. After stalking Night Owl Paper Goods for over a year, I finally placed an order this morning. Check out all these lovelies!


Letterpressed cards can sometimes seem like a luxury, but try their sale section, where they have limited amounts left from previous runs. Many of the cards I ordered were $1. Even when you spread out the $5 flat shipping, that's much less than I would spend on a grocery store card, for a far superior product.


Night Owl does amazing work on wooden cards too. I ordered two red, love-themed prints that were intended to be sent as postcards, and that I intend to hang on my wall as art.


Don't you love your friends and family enough to send them beautiful cards?

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love cards and paper. The red doily flower card is super super cute.

night owl paper goods said...

We're owl so happy that you found us! Thank you so much for featuring our eco-friendly wood and letterpress cards on your blog! We're just giddy that you're as gaga for our goodies as we are! ;)

Your suggestions for how to use them abundantly and creatively are just fabulous too! Be sure to visit us again soon for some lovely holiday cards and gifties!

Again, thank you so much for the blog love. We're so honored and grateful!