Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last Day for Big Savings

Tomorrow is the last day to use your savings code at Expressionery.com. Type in BZZ40 to save 40% off all products on their site. I've been ordering from them for years and love their stationery, stamps, and accessories. I ordered the cutest return address label stamp for Christmas and also some sweet bookplates on clearance for my oldest son. They have a retro looking Pinto on them, and that was my husband's first car. I also picked up some Christmas stickers with our last name that I added to our plates of goodies for neighbors and friends this year. It was so much easier than making labels and they were super cute. I have plenty left for next year too.

Since I am part of the Buzz campain through Bzz Agents, Expressionery.com also sent me some free notecards to try out. Since I've ordered several sets in the past I knew what to expect. The quality is extraordinary and the patterns run from beautiful to chic to sassy. I chose some colorful butterfly cards this time and had Thank You added to them. I love customizing my items - there are some great fonts.

Expressionery.com has great gifts for boys, girls, friends, teachers, mothers, and yourself! Check out the holiday clearance items while you're there.

0 comments: