Monday, May 30, 2011

My New, Natural Look

Even though I love my mineral makeup, in powder form, I've lately been looking around to find an old-fashioned liquid foundation. I used to buy Estee Lauder and have several friends that love Bobbi Brown but I have a hard time bringing myself to pay the $30 plus price tags, despite my light use.

So when, as a BzzAgent, I received a tube of Cover Girl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, I happily started trying it out. And I was immediately impressed. I love the silky formula that goes on just like moisturizer but doesn't get too oily. The spf 10 is nice, although I wish it were a little higher. Despite the fact that the shade I was sent was way too dark for me, I happily went around with that tell-tale line under my jaw for a couple weeks until I made it to the store to buy something that matches my skin tone.

I like the low price, the high availability, and the frequent sales and coupons from Cover Girl. They don't always have my favorite make up products, but they are reliably good. For example, BzzAgents also sent me the NatureLuxe Gloss Balm. Once again, the color was awful for me, but I kept it by my desk and just started using it as lip balm when I felt dry. And I liked it. Probably not enough to replace my favorite Avon, but I'm always looking for lip products that feel great and have lots of color options. So I also picked up a tube of this in a good color for me. And suddenly I have a great, new look for summer. Thanks BzzAgent and Cover Girl!
 








0 comments: