Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tara Thinks ...

I think I should start my own blog about the things I care about, am interested in, or need to get off my chest. My family blog, The Carpenter Clan, is mostly about my two sons and you should check it out! http://carpenterclanaz.blogspot.com/ This blog will certainly make reference to my husband and kids, but mostly talk about the stuff I like: books, shopping, cooking, home projects, etc. Some posts will be frivolous, like the merits of various tinted lipbalms, some will be a bit weightier, like my opinions on books I read, and I might occasionally get into something really substantial, like my religion or political issues. Although if you know me you know I don't get into politics much. Hope you enjoy and check back often. Oh, and leave lots of comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as it took me to figure out how to leave a comment...yikes.
Tara, I love your blogs. I love getting to know you even though it is just through a pink screen in my living room. Razzie and I need to come and get to know you and your boys better on a play date sometime. We are getting more settled and will definetly be looking for some day time activities soon.
I love all the book reviews because I love to read but am never sure what is good - so you just gave me a wonderful list to start with. :)
melanie

Lindsay said...

It's official. I cannot start blogging! I just sat down to look at your sight for a minute before bed and now it's midnight, an hour and a half later. I think I'll just stay up a few more minutes and link some of my favorite articles about sleep to my caboodle.

Lindsay said...

sight, site -- what's the difference, really?