Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chic Critique

One of my favorite blogs to read is Bye Bye, Pie, written by the hilarious and talented June GonnaEatThat - formally June CutOffCash of Bye Bye Buy. And now she is collaborating with dcrmom of Musings of a Housewife on a new blog - Chic Critique. Sorry - I know that was a lot of name dropping and linkage - just had to get all the relevant info in there.

Chic Critique is a beauty product review site - and I love beauty products! Keep a watch on this blog for tips on looking gorgeous. These ladies even mentioned they might be adding guest reviewers eventually - sign me up for that job. So far the reviews have been of some pricier products - department store and luxury items. I'm hoping to add my two cents on the things that every woman can afford. I'll be adding some new posts here soon that I hope will impress them. Leave lots of comments mentioning what a great addition I would make to Chic Critique.

2 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hi there! See what I find when I check my site meter! :0)

Thanks for all the kind words. And we do intend to review some lower priced items. You aren't the first to mention that.

We are now accepting guest posts, so feel free to send one to me on any beauty product you like (or dislike) and if we decide to run it, I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

you would definitely make a GREAT addition to chic critique:

chic critique on a shoestring?