Saturday, December 6, 2008

Start Shopping for Tiny Treasures


A big thanks to everyone who signed up to be part of my Stocking Swap. I am waiting until the end of Sunday for any last-minute participants, but I have most of the assignments made. Look for an e-mail from me soon so you can get to know the blogger you will be stuffing for. Also, check out everyone else's blogs just to be neighborly. Once Christmas is over and the stockings have been un-stuffed, I will post links to anyone who blogged about the fun things they received in the swap.




7 comments:

LADY JANE said...

Hello Girls! Just wanted to let you all know that on my Blog I have a very sneaky little Elf named Griffin, if you scroll down you will see him and this is your WARNING (LOL) Griffin is watching you to make sure you ALL are being good because he will share that info with the Big Man Santa! So stop in my blog and tell him hello and how good you are! Griffin may be leaving soon though as there are only a few hours left on him on E-Bay, and if he does not sell there he will go to my First Friday Flea market...so stop in and SMOOZE him! Happy Holidays...Looking forward to the swap!

"J" said...

Hi! I sent you an email yesterday! I don't know if I missed out on getting in???? Please let me know if there is still room!!! I came over via Kristin (The Goat)!!!

Thanks!
Jeannie

Stephanie Earls said...

Mailed my package to my swapee today. I hope she likes it!

Robyn said...

Mailed mine out a couple of days ago! I am loving this little swap. I want to do it every year!

Robyn said...

I can hardly wait for Christmas morning for all of us! Mine has been sent. And, my stocking stuff has arrived at my house!

Thank you Tara for organizing this.

Piper Paradise said...

Got mine this morning - such fun. Thanks for organizing this!!!

Stephanie Earls said...

Got my package from Ruth and it was so hard to hand it to my husband to stuff my stocking. Christmas morning finally came and I loved my swap goodies. I got some really cool stuff. I just took a photo and will be posting it on my blog in a short while. Thank you so much Ruth Stark!