Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Stocking Swap Wrap-Up

To wrap up the year, and my month of practically no posting, I wanted to write about my fun stocking stuff. Thanks to all my Stocking Swap girls for playing along with me and I hope you all come back to swap again next year.


My stocking was full to overflowing with contributions by both of my personal Santa Clauses, my husband and Emily, who was my Stocking Swap person. There were bunches of hand made notecards, which I'm already putting to good use. And there was a book and the most ingenious origami bookmarks. They're the little triangle things below. My days of dog-earing pages are over. Thanks, Emily!



Below I have listed participants in The Stocking Swap that posted about their gifts.

Wani at Wani's World
Glenda at Piper Paradise
Kristin at The Goat
Robyn at Cooper Chronicles
Marianne at Writer-Mommy
Ruth at My Other Secret Life...
Jennie at An Experimental Mommy Life
Stephanie at Stephanie Earls
Becky at Scripture Mom
Kathryn at Expectant Hearts

6 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for doing this. It was fun. I hope you liked your gift. I finally blogged about the gift I received at www.stamptimesomewhere.blogspot.com

Emily

Diane said...

This was a blast! I hope to do it again next year! I posted about my loot at:

www.momtomonkeys.com

Diane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love your writing and posting so much. ----- Thanks


seo company

Anonymous said...

Please continue this great job....so good luck...

Local classifieds india
Free Ads in classifieds
Free Advertising
Free Classified Ads
Free Job Postings
India Classified Ads
India exporter
Indian exporters directory
Online Advertisement
Post Free Ads
supplier directory
Auto Classifieds