Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Boys Love Thomas

Thanks to Mom Select, my family saw the show: Thomas the Train, Live on Stage. The closest performance was in Tucson, about 2 hours away, but we turned it into a fun overnight trip. So in addition to seeing the show, my boys also enjoyed staying in a cheap hotel and visiting the Air & Space Museum.


The seats were pretty good, and could have been better if I had read the fine print and mailed my vouchers in early for the best available seats instead of waiting until the day of the show. Here's my husband and sons at the show:




My husband live Tweeted during the show:

Reporting from Thomas & Friends Live On Stage: the anticipation for Thomas
& James is unbelievable!
6:53 PM Mar 17th from web

Reporting from T&F LoS: Heeeeeere's Thomas! (Mass hysteria & bedlam ensue from 3000 4 year olds)
7:02 PM Mar 17th from web

Reporting from T&F LoS: Sir Topham Hatt, Master of Ceremony (turn off phones & no flash photos). *Can we hire this guy out? What authority!
7:11 PM Mar 17th from web

Reporting from T&F: Oh no! Confusion & Delay in Sodor!
7:16 PM Mar 17th from web

Reporting from T&F: Cinders & Ashes we need to hurry if we are going to save the circus!
7:20 PM Mar 17th from web

Reporting from T&F: Henry, James, & Percy join Thomas to prove themselves "Really Useful Engines." Toot Toot!
7:37 PM Mar 17th from web


If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what does. We really enjoyed it. Thanks, Mom Select!
(Yes, that says Mar 17th. I'm a little behind on the reporting.)

1 comments:

Beeswax said...

The twittering is hilarious.

I haven't been to Tucson in years, although I have fond memories from 2 years of school there. THanks for the vote last week! I appreciate it!