Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top Three Idol Fashions


I sat down to write my weekly post about what the American Idol contestants were wearing tonight, but I'm giving up. I already skipped the post last week. I can't write about fashion when the top four are dressed up for rock week. I barely wanted to come back and watch again this week.


I was ready to start again, and am writing this on my laptop while I watch - but I can't do it. All the girls in pretty outfits are gone and we're left with three guys. And they wear mostly grey and black and I'm tired of it. I'm not saying they should wear something different, but I don't want to analyze it.


Sorry.


I'm saving myself for Project Runway.

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

"Saving myself for project runway." Haha

So, I totally noticed the fashion a little bit last night. I really liked Danny's second outfit -- the skinny tie, vest, and rolled up thin white dress shirt.

But his singing wasn't so exciting.

pcb said...

I agree. There's just nothing to say about the guys and fashion. They're all predictable and that's okay, just not worth talking about. :)