Sunday, March 2, 2008

On My Nightstand I

I have read posts from other bloggers under this topic and always think it's interesting. I have titled this post I - leaving room for a II, III, etc. in the future. For this post I am going to include my nightstand, and the side table next to my nursing chair - since I spend more time in that chair than I do in bed right now. And lest you are confused, these are not reading materials that I have already finished, rather I am currently reading them or intend to read them soon. Well, a couple of them have been languishing on my nightstand for over a year - but I do intend to read them soon-ish.

Books
Size 14 Is Not Fat, Either by Meg Cabot (author of The Princess Diaries series)
Parenting with Love & Logic by Foster Cline & Jim Fay
Love & Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Foster Cline & Jim Fay
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Dr. Marc Weissbluth
Your Baby, Week by Week by Dr. Glade Curtis and Judith Schuler
Chicks Can Fix by Norma Vally
Mount Vernon Love Story by Mary Higgins Clark
Mary, Martha, and Me by Camille Fronk Olson

Magazines
March issue of Parents
March issue of Cookie
February issue of Martha Stewart Living

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

size 14 is definitely NOT fat, right?

so, i just read Prom Nights from Hell, a YA collection of 5 short stories, including ones by Stephenie Meyer and Meg Cabot. Both of their stories were actually disappointing, but there was one by Michelle Jaffe that was really cool. definitely worth checking out at the library!

Lindsay said...

I just bought Love and Logic for early childhood. Let's read it together!