Sunday, March 20, 2011

Under the Sea

Recently Mom Select sent us a 3D Sneaky Floor Puzzle from Patch Products. This is a large floor puzzle, about 2ft by 3 ft, with thick pieces that stand up well to my three crazy boys. My kids have really been enjoying puzzles lately, and it's one of the few things they can do together without fighting too much. Even my three year old can get in on the action a little with my help. The boys loved this big puzzle, with large, easy to match pieces and the fun and colorful underwater scene. There are 46 pieces, so it's challenging enough for a 6-8 year old, but not too bad for a 4-5 year old.


And where's the Sneaky part, you ask? Hidden in the background are all 26 letters of the alphabet and 10 numerals. This was so exciting for my 3 year old - "Mom, there's a T!" This feature makes this puzzle much more fun for the younger set. And when you have it all put together... you can put on the included 3D glasses and all the letters and numbers jump out at you. It's pretty cool, even for an old mom like me.


There are three puzzle scenes, the Singin' Sea Creatures that we had, and Lightning Bugs All Around, and Midnight Safari. I think these puzzles would make a great gift for boys or girls, especially for families, and at only $10-15, won't break your budget. We might pick up a few for Christmas gifts next year. I found them for sale on Patch's website, Amazon, Target online, and a few other online retailers.






0 comments: