Friday, August 1, 2008

Out To Lunch... Be Back Soon





Along with everyone else, I'm taking a little vacation before school starts. Except for me it's just a blogging vacation. I'm trying to get things done and caught up around the house and spend a little time with my oldest before he starts preschool in a couple weeks. I am working ahead on some great posts though, and will still be posting my weekly Project Runway recaps and anything else I feel is timely. Thanks for reading, come back soon.




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your break! I am on a break too- off in TX visiting in-laws. I'll miss your posts!

Candice said...

I checked out the Nesting Place blog, I really like it. I want to spend more time looking at it when I have a little more time. I really want to re-decorate my house, maybe I"ll like it better if I do that. Have you ever been to this site: I found it on the nesting place and was just wondering if it's worth looking into or if you've used it. http://www.thegrocerygame.com/con__WhatIsTheGroceryGame.cfm