Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5: Belted In


Top & Skirt: Gap
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Last Chance

I love the look of belts but have a hard time with them for myself because while they can certainly make my waist look smaller, they also make my chest look bigger. And I just don't need that. This is my go-to belt - it's a neutral color and works better than most for me. I have a couple skinny belts and would like to pick up some more. I love the low-slung hip belt, but it doesn't really look good on me. I picked up a really cool one yesterday and meant to wear it for today's challenge but it just wasn't flattering. My husband vetoed it too, so it's going back. We're going out of town today so I'm planning ahead a few outfits and will hopefully have somewhere much prettier to take pictures.

1 comments:

stephanie said...

that is a great outfit. also, i really love the art above your couch. super cool.