Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7: Layer Accessories


Top: J. Jill (remix item)
Belt: Target
Dress: J.C. Penney
Sandals: Gap
Loads of bracelets: everywhere

I threw my remix white linen camp shirt over a dress, added a belt and called it good for church in the mountains today. For my layering accessories prompt I decided to go with wristfuls of bracelets. I always feel crazy with so much jewelry, but when other people do it I think it looks good. So I'm trying to get over my reservations. I had a few more planned, but it turns out I've, ah... outgrown some of my old ones & couldn't get them on anymore. One more reason to take the stairs.

2 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

i think bracelets look good, too - but when I try it they annoy me with them moving all around and up and down.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh, church in the mountains sounds heavenly!