Saturday, July 19, 2008

BlogHop '08

I have a friend who lives in SF, and as much as I'd like to see her, mostly I'd like to be staying at her house for free, attending the BlogHer conference right now. I'm making a goal to attend next year. In absentia - I'm joining the stay-at-home parties, specifically Pensieve's BlogHop '08. This is a great idea to introduce yourself to some new bloggers and have some fun this weekend. Join in the party!

I'm Tara and this blog is all about the Well-Rounded Woman. As women, we find our lives very full and often sliced into many little pieces. We have developed a wide range of interests, hobbies, and skills, all of which help in our many roles and responsibilites. In running a family and maintaining a home we try to keep everything running smoothly without losing ourselves in the fray. This blog serves up slices of interest to the well-rounded women, including the following weekly features: Beauty on a Budget, Home and Family, and Do It Herself.

I also started a weekly recap of Project Runway, my latest fave show! If you love it too, check out my post on Thursdays.

I love magazines, TiVo, food, recipes, books, shopping, shoes & beauty products! And let's not forget blogging - some of my favorites are What About Mom, a little sussy, Bye Bye Pie, Picky Palate, Nesting Place, and These are a few of my Favorite Things.

Hope you are a kindred spirit and will bookmark The Well-Rounded Woman or subscribe to my feed.

10 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

::: waving :::

Hiya! :)

Anonymous said...

THIS is a perfect post for BlogHop '08! I'm so glad you decided to join :). In just a few words, I got a complete picture of you, though I know it's just a beginning. You've told me enough, I already know I'd like to return.

Truly, a model post for something like this.

Have a great weekend!

:)

zchamu said...

Hey there - love your post. Nice to meet you and hope you're enjoying the BlogHop!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I'm off to read some more of your posts.

Jenni said...

Happy to meet you, Tara! Your blog is very nice, and I've enjoyed getting to know you a little; your posts are very well-written and informative!

Jenni
http://onething.typepad.com/one_thing/

PastormacsAnn said...

Thanks for inviting us over for a little partying.

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

I love the new theme and the whole well-rounded woman concept. All the features are entertaining and informative, and I think you've done a great job so far. And good for you on making a goal. I think maybe I'm too passive-aggresive for that, or something.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara, nice to meet you. I will be joing you on Thursdays for your Project Runway posts. Luv that show.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara. Nice to meet you. Please stop by sometime.

Forgetfulone said...

Nice to meet you! I can't wait to check out some of your regular blog posts - beauty on a budget? I could use that! Not to mention a few other things you have.

Glad I got to meet you. If you have a chance, my party post is here: http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/07/bloghop-08-party-post-and-giveaway.html