Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and my wonderful husband is going late to work because he got up with the kids to let me sleep in a little. Which truly is wonderful because I didn't get to sleep until 2:30, being up with one or another of the boys from 11:30 until then. Not very thoughtful of them.


Did I ever mention how sweet my husband is? In keeping with my birthday extravaganza week, he took me out on Tuesday. Thanks to his family for babysitting the boys! We tried a new restaurant and did some upscale shopping. You know... the kind where you can't really buy anything because it's all too expensive. It's still fun and easier on the wallet. I did come up with two new items for my Christmas wishlist though.





When we got home from our date, there was a package waiting for me. My very thoughtful friend, Lindsay, sent this book to me. I have been so excited to read it. Look for a review once I finish it.


Thanks to all my friends and family who have remembered my birthday! And since I've been so blessed this week, let's draw a winner right now for my Halloween decoration giveaway. Thanks the Random.org the winner is Jane at What About Mom. Yes, really. Here's the proof, you can count comments yourself. Thanks to everyone who entered.

6 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

WOOT! I'm so excited to win something online!!

And I totally deserve it, because I was inspired by your earlier post to buy the pumpkin soap thingie from BBW. Susan thought it was the coolest thing EVER.

Wait till she sees these awesome spider webs!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! :] I hope it's a great day for you.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Tara! Sounds like Aaron's been taking good care of you. What a guy!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your extravaganza week continues, as I am enjoying all your gifts vicariously! Since my birthday is in a few weeks too, you are helping to build my list.

Candice said...

It's your Birthday! Happy Birthday Tara! It sure was a fun evening at Costco with you! I'm glad we went, even if we both did spend a little too much money. it was well worth it!
Love the pic of Ro-Ro and Emmy in the bike trailor, so super cute!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Happy Birthday to you!! My birthday is today (the 18th!) and I'm having a Birthday Giveaway extravaganza if you'd like to come over and post a comment. I'd love to celebrate with you!

Kristin