Friday, November 28, 2008

The Best Laid Plans

I had every intention of finishing a PVC pipe chair today and posting the design here for my Friday Do It Herself feature. But a play day with my family, including shopping, intervened so all my loyal fans will have to wait until tomorrow. I will leave you with this fun photo of my original chair, given to my sisters and I for Christmas in 1981. These are two of my sisters, Tami and Rachel. We often slept with pink sponge curlers, wore footed sleepers (love the toes sticking out), and had chocolate brown shag carpet. And that chair still resides in my parents basement.


2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

What a cute picture. So many of our jammies have the toe - holes -- they should just sell them that way! I can definitely see you in your sisters.

Candice said...

What a sweet picture! Has Tami seen this? She'd laugh! I'm sure those pj's were once yours, and then they probably went on to Rachel and Robyn, possibly with the feet cut out completely......gotta love it!