Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Target Works for Me!

Hey all you Works For Me Wednesday fans - I have a serious tip for you again today. Check out your local Target! I dropped by today to return something and got sucked in by the TEN clearance racks in the womens section. I was amazingly sans children for a bit, so I indulged in a little shopping for myself. And came home with like $75 worth of stuff. My husband pretended to be pleased with my purchases. And I think he was pleased with each individual purchase. Just not happy that there were so many. But I was! Don't forget to head there tomorrow to check it out.


I got a bunch of black items - this dress, and this top (sorry, can't find online), and this skirt. Somehow I found myself without black items to pair with all my church clothes. Now I'm all set, obviously.





And I snagged this silky top that falls just right on me, also to wear to church. Oh, those church people are gonna be impressed with all my new duds.


Oh, oh - I almost forgot. I also got these awesome shoes, which I saw on loads of peoples blogs, and which apparently sold out quick in most locations because they are Sigerson Morrison, and which are now on sale! I read the reviews & a lot of people said they weren't the most comfortable, so I'm wearing them all over the house today and tomorrow to make sure I can handle it. But I'm a little worried that my floors are dirtier than outside, so I hope I like them because the return desk might not believe I didn't wear them outside. Doubters.

10 comments:

Audra Krell said...

You are so funny! Great finds. Wow, I'm impressed!

Blessed said...

Target sure works for me too! Oh, and I'm with you on the floor thing...

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

The importance of black separates for church cannot be underestimated.

Kate said...

Thanks for letting me know. I received a check from my parents for my birthday last week and was wondering where to spend it. Now I know!

Carol said...

I got a great 3/4 sleeve shirt there a couple of weeks ago for $2.63. Seriously. Great shirt.

Holly said...

Most of my wardrobe comes from clearance racks. Makes it hard sometimes to put together an outfit.
Thanks. Now I have to go to Target today!

Anonymous said...

Target is my absolute favorite store in the world! How pathetic am I??? Lol. No lie, I spend at least $50 every time I go. Crazy.

Totallyscrappy said...

I was JUST there!!!
Great finds...

Kristin - The Goat said...

I was thinking, as I was clicking on the link -- Oh No She Didn't! lol and you didn't actually steal from Target. Good Good! I was going to have to seriously reconsider reading your blog (hahahahaha)

I can never find my size at target. Target does have my size in all things in the linen department, the towels, paper and office items and in the card department. I think I'll go there tomorrow and see if there is any clothing, but I do need a box of envelopes!

Robyn said...

Wow. You could totally be my personal shopper! I love the shoes. And the dress.