Sunday, November 2, 2008

Starting out the month with gratitude


I recently posted my list of goals & today I spent a little time working on #22. I received many thoughtful & generous birthday gifts and really wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated them. Not just here on my blog, but with hand-written notes. A quiet Sunday was the perfect time, and it got me thinking about gratitude - which is November's theme, of course.


One thing that I love, and am thankful for, is the abundance of beautiful, cute, or unique cards for me to write my notes on. My birthday-gifting friends can look forward to either a brown craft paper card with my monogram & cute dots & stripes (from the Gartner line at Target) - OR - this adorable, dowloadable, printable card from Creature Comforts. For free. For reals.


Of the many things I'm grateful for, my sweet husband, Aaron, is at the top of the list. His generosity of spirit, time, & resources never fails to suprise me. I love him so.

1 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Glad you found use for my bee! Have fun with your notes.