Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some Sweet Deals

I've been getting some e-mails from friends about special deals right now. The first is with Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and the corresponding outlets - they're having a family & friends special with 30% off for the next four days. I didn't know how to reproduce this right - below is a jpg of the e-mail I got. Maybe you can just print it... or if you want the e-mail version I will be happy to forward it to you, just leave a comment with your address.




The next deal is courtesy of Oprah & Snapfish. You can get a free 20 page photo book if you jump on it today or tomorrow. Read about the deal here.


2 comments:

Becky said...

THANK YOU!!! Thanks so much for the Oprah info! This is going to be a Christmas present.

Rasmussen Family said...

Dang it!!! Seems like I am often a day late and dollar short. You will be happy to know that I didn't miss the boat on soccer and FINALLY signed up.